Lambton County, Plympton-Wyoming, Where we live — By JD Booth on July 8, 2011 at 11:59 pm
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 9:15 a.m., the Town of Plympton-Wyoming Council:
· Endorsed staff recommendation to approve the lowest tender submitted by Boelens Construction 1991 Ltd, in the amount of $14,170.20 to complete construction work at the front entrance of the Municipal Office.
· Endorsed staff recommendation to approve the lowest tender submitted by Armstrong Construction in the amount of $15,255.00 to complete the Parks Equipment Depot Renovation.
· Endorsed staff recommendation to approve Hemson Consulting Ltd, in the amount of $22,600 to conduct a Development Charges Background Study.
· Approved the proposed new street names, being Muskoka Trail and Lucas Road in the proposed Bonnie Doone Subdivision.
· Endorsed staff recommendation to issue a Request for Proposal for a Strategic Plan for Projected Parks and Recreation Needs.
· Endorsed staff recommendation to approve Electro-byte Technologies Inc., in the amount of $13,548.70 to redesign the Town of Plympton-Wyoming website.
· Endorsed the recommendation from MIG Consulting Engineers to approve Biorem Technologies Inc. to supply a biofilter unit for Pump Station #2 and complete the required air dispersion modeling report.
· Passed By-law Number 47 of 2011, being a by-law to amend the Plympton-Wyoming Zoning By-law (#97 of 2008) Fleming Road Property.
· Passed By-law Number 46 of 2011, being a by-law to amend the Plympton-Wyoming Official Plan (Amendment #23) – Fleming Road Property.
Kyle Pratt Lonny Napper
Chief Administrative Officer Mayor
Town of Plympton-Wyoming Town of Plympton-Wyoming