Hi everyone and welcome back to Pam’s kitchen. Since it’s summer and we are all probably doing some entertaining let’s go Mexican and make a great dip. This is a very easy and healthy recipe that anyone can make.
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 4 Hass avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 5 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1. Mash avocados in a bowl with a fork until smooth.
2. Mix onion and tomatoes into mashed avocado.
3. Stir lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and salt into avocado mixture with a wooden spoon.
There you go. Use this dip with any chip or anything else that you would use for any other dip. Thanks for checking in and I will be here in Pam’s kitchen again next week with another great summer recipe.. I’ll just say ciao for now.