Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready in: 4 hrs. 30 min.
- 4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper, carrot, pimentos and macaroni. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight.
Well there it is and I hope you enjoy. I’ll be back in Pam’s Kitchen next week with another great summer recipe.