Damage has been set at $70,000 following a barn fire earlier this week on Confederation Line, just west of Forest Road.
Wyoming Fire Prevention Officer Will Davidson says there was "minimal loss" to the 4,000 pigs that were housed in the barn and due to the efforts of firefighers from Wyoming, Petrolia and Camlachie only about 10 per cent of the large barn was affected by the fire.
Davidson says the cause is combustible building material stored too close to the chimney of an oil-fed pressure washer.
The fire actually began to smoulder on Monday evening, but was not detected until just before 7:30 on Tuesday morning, said Davidson.
No one was injured.
The owner of the farm thanked friends, family, neighbours and firefighters for their efforts during this