The Sarnia Lambton Workforce Development Board is organizing an opportunity for job seekers and organizations needing employees in the health care field to get together.
The November 1, 2016 event, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., will be held at the Lambton College Event Centre at the east end of London Road. There is no cost to attend and no preregistration required.
There will be an interactive activity giving job seekers to rotate through various “job stations” headed by employers.
Mary-Jane Comiskey, dean of Health Sciences and Community Services at Lambton College, will be speaking at the event.
Local employers (and the positions they will be highlighting) include:
- Bayshore Home Health: Personal Support workers in a home care setting;
- Bluewater Health: Respiratory Therapists;
- Canadian Mental Health Association: nursing and mental health training;
- Erie St. Clair CCAC: Nurse Practitioners;
- Marshall Gowland Manor: PSWs in an institutional setting;
- Massage Addict: Massage Therapists;
- Physician Recruitment Taskforce for Sarnia Lambton: Family physicians (in a rural setting);
- Rapids Family Health Team: Dieticians;
- Vision Nursing Home: Cooks & Dietary Aides;
- Victorian Order of Nurses (VON): Community Nurses